Cooking Tips on Your Charter Yacht
Cooking Tips on Your Charter Yacht. The benefits of renting a yacht in Playa Del Carmen is that you can cook your favourites on board, and eat whenever you want with the best views the world has to offer.
So, if you plan to charter a yacht, spend as much time as you can at open sea, and cook on a boat? Don’t miss the tips below.
- Familiarize the kitchen on the boat.
- To use the space wisely, bring only the necessary equipment (most boats are already equipped with the needed utensils)
- Since the prep area is limited, avoid bringing food that requires a lot of chopping.
- Keep your surface clean, remove any utensils, and other cooking equipment you don’t need, exceptionally sharp knives and related items.
- Buy perishables in quantities that you can cook before they go rotten since you can get them whenever you are in port.
- Do not forget to buy snacks.
- Get enough drinks, do not forget to buy enough soda and alcoholic beverages.
The yachts come equipped with all the kitchen equipment you need, plates, knives, forks, spoons and other standard equipment. But if you are doubtful, it is best to ask the boat company.
If you decide to prepare meals yourself, keep it simple! Since the space is limited in the yacht, you need to plan and organize. Don’t let it take much of your vacation time. Prepare simple dish, like fish, pasta, and canned food. Some sailboats offer a griller, where you can grill a quick, tasty meal!
Also, don’t forget to try the local food. Mexican food has an excellent reputation, and there are countless authentic restaurants for you to enjoy great food at reasonable prices.
Have a good, tasty time on your sailing holiday in Playa!
We strive to make your sailing vacation as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Contact us for the best yacht rental offer!
The lights go well with the wedding cruise theme. The wedding dress sways just in time with the breeze — the groom smiles. The bride glows.
How To Have The Best Wedding at Sea. Imagine having the ocean breeze, a stunning sunset, and the beautiful cruise atmosphere on your wedding day. Everything goes perfectly. Every person dear to you is there.
Stop imagining and make your dream wedding come true with Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals. Being the most popular cruise services in the country, their team makes sure that every moment is memorable. Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals have comprehensive packages that cater to the varying needs of customers. But before actually jumping into signing that boat rental contract, there are several things you need to consider for your wedding at sea:
Determine your wedding venue and theme
Do you want to celebrate your reception on the cruise or do you have a destination in mind? What will be your wedding theme? Whatever your decision is, you can share those details with reliable cruise services like Playa del Carmen Boat Rentals.
Make your wedding is legal
When you and your partner are planning for your big day, never forget to make it official. That means getting someone who can officiate and make your marriage legal. Consult legal services and inform the person-in-charge ahead of time.
Pick a suitable cruise ship
How many guests are you expecting? In Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals, they offer cruise ship in different sizes. Whether you opt for a small, intimate group or have the entire clan for the wedding, they have just the boat for you. There are also ships suitable for sunset viewing, which can be a romantic set-up for a wedding cruise.
Inform your guests ahead
Make a list of the people you want at your wedding. Many couples tend to overlook this detail. However, this aspect is vital since determining the final number of guests will affect your budget. So, finalize your guest book and get an RSVP ahead of time.
Look for wedding packages
Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals offer comprehensive wedding packages that include the actual wedding program to the reception. By choosing a pre-existing set, you can save cost and have more straightforward options.
Make it memorable!
Now that you know the things to consider when having a wedding at sea, take some time to discuss with your partner. If you want to make your wedding the most memorable, it takes proper planning and harmonious decision-making.
Tips When Renting a Yacht in Playa del Carmen. Are you planning to rent a yacht in Playa Del Carmen? Then you should read this before getting one, so you will have a safe, enjoyable and stress-free trip. Keep in mind these tips to ensure your trip a memorable one.
Tip 1. Ensure that the boat you are renting has a license and permits to operate.
All yachts and Playa del Carmen boat rentals must have their operating license and permits in Playa del Carmen. The marine coast is authorized to inspect boats and yachts in the area to ensure everything is okay. In some cases, a yacht or boat owner does not possess a permit to operate the authority can automatically bring back the passengers to land and stop any tours that they are running.
Tip 2. Always check the boat rental and the itinerary of your tour package.
Some companies might give you a different boat instead of getting the one you booked. So, ensure that you are getting for the price they are quoting. For instance, in Cancun and Riviera Maya, yacht rentals in Playa Del Carmen are a bit more complicated with all the different options available. But even though Playa Del Carmen has fewer options, still happens sometimes that you will get a different boat that you were assured.
Tip 3. Secure a contract of the boat you are renting and the tour package.
Secure a contract from the company regarding the boat you are renting and the details of the tour. It will assure you as well as gives you time to double-check dates, prices, inclusions and exclusions of your tour.
Tip 4. Ask the boat rental company about to bring during
To have an enjoyable tour, better ask the boat rental company so would know what to bring during the tour. It is because not all boat rentals in Playa Del Carmen include all the equipment needed like
- Snorkelling gear, ask if they have enough snorkelling gear for everyone.
- Ask them if they provide towels, but it is recommended to bring one with you.
- For fishing boat rentals, don’t forget to check if there are providing a live bait or just a rubber bait.
We are always seeking new Yachts to keep improving our safety, comfort and luxury standards. You will be treated to the best service crew and most luxurious fun yachts and catamarans in Playa del Carmen and the Mayan Riviera!
Message us and book now for your yachting experience.
Your Guide for Weddings in Mexico
Your Guide for Weddings in Mexico. Destination weddings mean getting married far from home. Still, several couples prefer to have their wedding in Mexico because it isn’t too far. A great place in Mexico is a wedding Playa del Carmen.
Mexico is the paradise next-door, with affordable flights available from most major cities in the U.S.
It is a shorter travel time affordable airfare and vacation getaway for couples and guests in this tropical paradise.
Mexico also reigns when it comes to a romantic destination, each region brimming with newlywed happiness.
One of which is Playa del Carmen, a wedding destination with excellent venues and tours. Especially for couples who are tying the knot.
The beautiful environment, linked with a warm climate and blue skies year-round, has made Playa an excellent wedding destination abroad.
This Guide for Weddings in Mexico will help with the basics
Playa del Carmen, Mexico is full of entertainment, food, and beautiful weather. Most couples are usually amazed by the generosity of the Mexican people.
The vibrant cultural sites throughout the country as well. Also at the all-inclusive resorts and affordable wedding packages available at some of the most beautiful venues.
Here are some of the many reasons why Mexico is an excellent wedding destination.
- Nearness to the United States, meaning easy (and often direct) travel for couples and guests.
- Exquisite beach weather and tropical temperatures all year-round
- Postcard-worthy of incredible ruins and coastline views
- Mouth-watering cuisine
- Astounding colonial structure and cultural sites to explore
- Offers many activities for both you and your guests like yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Personalized wedding packages with many and low-cost options
What are the Legal Requirements for Getting Married in Mexico
Before you decide to get married in Mexico, you should know first their legal requirements.
Below are the requirements:
- The basics: In Mexico, you must be 18 years of age or older to get married legally. So if you are younger than 18, parental consent is needed.
- You need to secure proper documentation like birth certificate, passport, and tourist permit.
- It is required and you should arrive a few days before the wedding date to get a chest x-ray and blood test locally. Which is required for a legal wedding in Mexico.
- You need to have four witnesses to stand with you at the ceremony. If you’re planning an elopement wedding, ask with your resort venue or agent if they can provide witnesses for you.
- For your marriage certificate to be valid, you’ll need to submit a marriage appropriate form to the Foreign Office/State Department. Also if you had a religious ceremony, still, you need to take in civil service for your wedding to be legally recognized.
Planning to tie a knot in Playa del Carmen? Then contact us now to get started!