Private boat tours and excursions
Take your boat rental to one of the top snorkeling boat tours in the area.
- Ihna reef where you can snorkel with turtles and rich in sea life.
- Cozumel Cielito snorkeling full of starfish, which is why it gets its name of Cielito or mini sky.
- Cancun underwater museum, packed with history and fish around it.
- Tulum ruins reef with lots of different sea life to enjoy a great snorkeling boat trip.
Playa del Carmen Luxury Boat Rental Options
Amazing luxury yacht and boat options for your yachting experience in Playa del Carmen with different kinds of boats like sailboats, catamarans, fishing boat trips, and more. In Conclusion, for groups of any size, we can arrange your luxury yachting experience with great pleasure, service, and an unforgettable location. Therefore making this your highlight of your vacation.
Fishing Playa del Carmen
Are you into fishing? take a deep-sea fishing trip alongside experts of fishing and increase your chances of a great catch depending on the season. Marlyn fish, Dorada, and more. Are you ready to have your fresh ceviche made onboard? Either go on one of our luxury yachts or on one of our fully equipped fishing boats for different size groups.
Different fishing options in Playa del Carmen
- Deep-sea fishing
- Sport Fishing
- Trolling fishing
- Fly fishing
- Fishing Tournaments
The Private Boat Hire Options
Check out our Fleet of boats and see which one might match your group needs. Or just contact us with your group needs and we can send you a few options.
About Boating Playa del Carmen and Nearby Marina Port for Yacht Rentals
Playa del Carmen has been a growing city for the past 25 years, located in the Yucatan Peninsula. This city started with a ferry crossover to Cozumel for scuba and a fisherman’s town. But with fast growth than expected, it is now one of the most popular cities in the coastline of the Riviera Maya, just below Cancún. Bringing more and more tourists each year. Even though it does not have any boat marina in the city, it does have one only 25 mins away. Called Puerto Aventuras Marine Port, with different mini marinas inside. Therefore making it the closest marina to the city. Puerto Adventures is where most boat rentals and tours leave from and return to.
How to get to the Marina
There are different ways to get to your boat charter rental at the marina.
- Take a taxi if you are a smaller group but depending on your accommodation location it might get expensive
- You can take public transportation which could be a headache to get there on time since they make a lot of stops and leaves you a good 20 min walk from the main marina
- Hire a private transportation company to make sure you get there on time and to the right place.
- Let us organized your transportation to easily coordinate with drivers
Best Playa del Carmen Boat Tours
In Playa del Carmen you have three general yacht tour routines to choose from. Also, all of the boats and yachts offer the same destinations and routes since they are the best in the area to go to. But it does not mean that we can not customize something different. Therefore, for specific requirements, we can recommend places and things to do onboard one of our luxury yacht or boat.
Why Rent a Boat in Playa del Carmen?
With so many things to do in Playa del Carmen and renting a boat been one of the top things to do. With so many great snorkeling locations that are only accessible by a boat or a yacht. These locations like Ihna reef where you can snorkel with beautiful turtles or Cielito where you can see the starfish up close. These places make for an amazing day and worth snorkeling in.
Playa del Carmen Best Snorkeling Locations
The Riviera Maya has different snorkeling locations with so much to see. Also, you get to visit some of its amazing corals with turtles, colorful fish, manta rays and much more or you can check out an underwater museum and all the sightseeing around it.
Best and most beautiful snorkeling locations are
- Ihna Reef
- Cenotes connecting to the ocean
- Underwater museum close to Cancun
For non-private boat tours or catamarans tours options
- Regular non-private tour to Isla Mujeres
- Platinum non-private tour to Isla Mujeres
Where will the boat Playa del Carmen take us to?
On a regular 4 hour private rental. The boat Playa del Carmen will start at the closest marine port about 25 min drive. Take you along shore of the Riviera Maya to reef ihna reef to do snorkeling. Here you can also swim and snorkel Playa del Carmen reef area with turtles and manta-rays that live at the reef.
How to hire a luxury boat with us?
- Send us a request
- choose the most suitable option
- sign the contract and send the deposit