Is Playa del Carmen Safe?
Is Playa del Carmen Safe? you might be asking your self. In comparison to all of the traveling destinations around the world, Playa del Carmen is pretty safe to travel to. The regular pickpocket crimes, getting overcharged in some places if you don’t pay attention, and the nightlife scene. With the regular things of what not to do in Playa del Carmen to avoid some those situations and keep safe.
If you do not do this thing in Playa del Carmen, it will help you to keep your safety and away from danger
- When going out on the streets, always keep your wallet, money, and valuable things in the hotel or on your front pockets. Where you can constantly feel them while in crowded places.
- Do not set anything on tables while, drinking, eating, or relaxing. Like in any other destination, it’s easy to grab something from the table and make a run for it.
- Common thing, that you probably thought about it too, Do not leave things unattended or with someone.
- Try to avoid places like strip clubs, since its common to get ripped off on prices and amount of drinks. If you still want to go. Just always pay upfront for anything you order to avoid this situation.
- Always ask the prices of things before purchasing.
- Try book most of your tours online to avoid the hotels to overcharge you while they have you there. Usually, salespeople at the hotels are really good at increasing the prices of different products since you have nowhere else to go to book any tours. Keep in mind that most of the resort’s main mission is to keep you in the house, and sell you everything there. Also, the sale points on the streets have their own prices and the possibility of paying to much for tours is very common. Booking online, not only will protect you from this but also gives you more options on availability for some products like private yacht rentals.
- I guess we don’t have to say it since you probably already know, avoid purchasing or looking for illegal substances!
- Ask taxis the price to where you need to be taken before jumping in one, to make sure they don’t overcharge you. Some times it might better to get a private transportation service
Playa del Carmen tourism
Playa del Carmen has larger tourism, visiting each year. As most services like boat rental Playa del Carmen, want you to keep coming back and value our clients. We strive to give the best possible service, but like in any other tourist destination, you will find companies and salespeople who don’t see the same concept and want to make the most in every sale. That is why our staff and crew will make you feel like family.
Is the Riviera Maya Safe in general?
The situation in the Riviera is very similar to the situation in Playa del Carmen with the exceptions of some more quiet places than others. But all of the Riviera Maya is pretty safe, like mention above a matter of avoiding doing some things will keep you even safer.
Is Cancun safer than playa del carmen ?
Cancun, being a bigger city with more partying, can be a bit more dangerous in some way than Playa del Carmen. Nothing rare on this, since all larger cities seem to have regular crimes than smaller ones.
Is Cancun safe?
Cancun has been a large destination for spring breakers, looking to party and have fun. It can lead to more risk of putting your self in danger. From getting drunk and putting your health, safety, and others in danger in regular activities to getting pickpocket with larger crowded places.
What no to do in Cancun
- Try to book transportation from the airport online and in advance if you can, since a lot of taxis will try to overcharge when you arrive.
- The already obvious, keep your valuables at the hotel and or front pockets. Purses tight to your body where you can feel if someone is trying to open it or cut the handles.
- Do know to leave things unattended or with someone.
- Avoid buying or looking for illegal substances.
- Always have someone with you that you can trust.
- Avoid getting too drunk.
- Book your activities online to avoid overcharges.
- Again ask taxi drivers their price, so you don’t get overcharged.
The Riviera Maya is a safe place with all of its destinations like Cancun, Playa del Carmen. Following what not to do above, you will find your self even safer and relax. Enjoying your vacation even more.
Find Solitude and Happiness in Boating
Find Solitude and Happiness. According to the experts, the reasons why people take vacations is to relax and stay away from stress, seeing more of the world, and establishing bonds with family and friends. Science has even confirmed that being on, in or near water, can enhance creativity, promote emotional health, and elevate relaxation, as well as relax your mind and appeal to your senses.
One better way to do all of those things is to rent a boat with family and friends in Playa del Carmen. Get on board! Finding solitude away from the hustle of the city is one of the best parts of boating. It’s you, your family, friends, boat and an enormous moment of zen.
Let’s find out the reasons why getting on the boat is an excellent place to find solitude and good for the soul.
- Boat trips established bonding activities with family and friends. These memories you can make while on a boat with your family is priceless. Imagine watching the sunset with your friends, fishing with your kids, and admiring the marine life.
- Giving your body a day in the sun allows it to soak up a safe amount of Vitamin D. But, ensure that you are wearing sunscreen to avoid sunburn, Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for our body.
- According to studies, being near the coastlines can naturally help lower anxiety, leading to a better and more comfortable lifestyle.
- Boating will always allow you to learn something new by learning new boating skills that can be an empowering and enriching experience.
- Boating lets you unplug. Nowadays, we are busy with digital devices that can lead to stress, insomnia, depression- the reasons for being unable to power down. But with boating is it perfect for unplugging, even if it’s just for a few hours.
- Pursuing your passion. If you like boating, then go for it. Having a passion or hobby can contribute to your overall happiness.
- Boating establishes camaraderie on the water. You will meet other fellow boaters and help one another and offer words of advice.
- When you go on boating, you have the chance to widen your range of experiences by trying different water activities like fishing, scuba diving, snorkelling, or water skiing.
- Boating keeps you balanced. You can’t deny that work or school commitments consumed you a lot, resulting from giving ample time for your family or friends. Boating with your family or friends will help you keep your life in balance between work and fun.
- Boating is an excellent adventure, so don’t waste your time with just binge-watching. Go on sailing and enjoy the beauty of pristine waters and embrace the experience!
Have a Fantastic Boating in Playa!
Find out how to easily rent or charter a boat to start experiencing everything the water has to offer and enjoy boating with us. To find more details about Playa del Carmen yacht rentals, browse to our page to select your perfect yacht for your holiday! For any clarifications, feel free to reach or message us, and we will be happy to help you find the most suitable boats and yachts for your Playa holiday!
Exotic Time: Sailing Holidays with An Unusual Boat
Sailing is An Ultimate Adventure
Exotic Time: Sailing Holidays with An Unusual Boat. Sailing brings adventurers to the world’s most beautiful and isolated corners. Sailing in Playa del Carmen will offer you the opportunity to explore unspoiled caves and stunning beaches. Life at sea never stands still. It brings new and unexpected challenges and allows you to experience the exhilaration of roaring waves with our yacht rental services.
Feel salty against your skin as you face a world-class yacht, learn new knowledge as you embark with the helm of historic spots, dive into your passion on an expedition, or sit back and enjoy the cruise. You will surely come and find balance on the water with Playa del Carmen yacht rental services.
Yacht Rental Services: What do we offer?
Playa del Carmen yacht rental services offer luxury yacht charters and rental. Our yacht rentals are not only limited to cruise tours, but it is also ideal and more than equipped for hosting private events and holidays. Board our exquisite yachts and relish yourself with the experience of celebrating luxurious events.
We have a range of boats that can be rented here in Playa Del Carmen. There are transportation and yachting services that are readily available for tourists.
We provide private yacht rentals and luxury yacht rentals to help you soak up the magnificent beauty of this paradise and enjoy your vacation in Playa del Carmen. When deciding on what yacht to rent, choose Playa Yachting, and you can expect a premium quality service.
Why Love this Adventure?
You will surely expect to love the experience that Playa del Carmen will give to you. Set sail with our yacht rentals in this tropical paradise during your Playa del Carmen yacht rental excursion.
From discovering natural wonders, enjoying a refreshing swim in the Caribbean Sea, strolling along the coast of Playa del Carmen, and enjoying water sports activities, you will have an experience of a lifetime after your Playa del Carmen yacht rental getaway.
Have a Good Sailing Holiday in Playa!
To find more details about Playa del Carmen yacht rentals, browse to our page to select your perfect yacht for your holiday! For any clarifications, feel free to reach or message us, and we will be happy to help you find the most suitable boats and yachts for your Playa holiday!
There are many reasons why you should go boating. One reason is you have the opportunity of seeing the soothing colors of blue and aquamarine water and the colorful underwater marine life.
Here we’re going to focus on the Top 5 reasons to get out and get a Playa Del Carmen boat rental right now and why spending time out on the water is a memorable experience.
1. Family Trip
Few activities bring families together with the way boating does. It is one way of getting rid of digital devices away from the kids and let them enjoy the beauty of the sea. Let them experience some onboard jobs such as handling a line or trimming a sail. Undoubtedly, the kids will learn collaboration and probably a little bit of geography too. While adults will have a chance to strengthen bonds in a fun environment.
2. Saltwater health benefits
Did you know that salty water has a lot of health benefits? Aside from the fun it gives, research has shown that coastal living improves physical health, and that being around water makes us happier and more restful. Ready to dive in? Get out there, go boating, and breathe the cool breeze and enjoy the healthy benefits of saltwater.
Let’s face it. We all need to get more exercise. And getting that exercise out on a boat in the cool breeze and sunshine is a lot more enjoyable than running on a treadmill. You could also do some watersports activities like Wakesurfing, tubing, wakeboarding – with that you have already been using your muscles, and you’ll have a heck of a lot of fun doing it.
Boating creates as much fun when family and friends are gathered on board listening to music, enjoying great food, drinks, and, most of all, the laughs. Boating together established sociability, unlike any other. Join the community and cruise on out to the next sailing. Visit our range of boat rentals in Playa Del Carmen for your next sailing adventure with your family.
5. Rent a Boat and Have fun
One of the extraordinary things about boating is that you don’t have to own a boat to do it. There are plenty of places to rent boats by the hour, the half-day, the day or even the week, which means you can try boating and have fun. Start by renting a fishing boat or a yacht. Then, if you are looking for some adventure, move up to renting a ski boat. Boating or sailing gives you endless possibilities and can be tailored to your level of interest.
Have a Fantastic Sailing Holiday in Playa!
Life is just better on the water. Discover all the ways to get on the water and enjoy boating with us. To find more details about Playa del Carmen yacht rentals, browse to our page to select your perfect yacht for your holiday! For any clarifications, feel free to reach or message us, and we will be happy to help you find the most suitable boats and yachts for your Playa holiday!
Being in a yacht can be one of the highlights of every getaway by water. It brings out n breathtaking views, and you can walk to the scenic trails and be amazed by the coastline view from above. But before taking another trio consider to level up your ultimate vacation in Playa del Carmen boat rental. A successful yacht experience takes a bit of planning to prepare and to make the best of it.
Preparing for a vacation can sometimes make you feel pressured and quite stressed. Once you have chartered your next yacht getaway, level it up by doing a full briefing for everyone’s safety onboard. Here are some of the dos and don’ts when staying in a yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen.
The Do’s for your Trip
- Be on Time. It is a must to make sure you arrive at the designated meeting area on time. You need to follow strict rules and always adhere to the policies on your trip.
- Respect the Captain. Interact with the crew, especially the assigned captain onboard. Treat each other with all the respect they deserve. Think of them as your most valued employees; after all, they are responsible for making sure you have a wonderful time onboard.
- Be clear with planning. It is a golden rule to have a proper plan or itinerary for your vacation. Layout in advance and let the whole crew know to attain the incredible yacht rental experience in Playa Del Carmen. Preparations in advance would help you so that you can have plan B if problems occur.
- Feel Home. Sometimes it is difficult to relax when you’re new to that area or place. But when you are in a yacht, you can feel comforted with so much relaxation, and you will have time to unwind onboard.
The Don’ts for your Trip
- Panic. We cannot determine the future. It is important to remember in times when there will be emergencies; everyone is encouraged to stay calm and don’t panic. Don’t make the situation worse.
- Don’t Go Far From the Yacht. When you get off from the yacht to visit some area within the scope of your trip, you must stay relatively close to the boat when out on the water. Don’t go far away and make sure you have excellent communication with the crew.
- Invading Private Areas. The people onboard including you, the team and the captain must maintain order and must respect one another, including the secluded areas that only the team are allowed to enter.
- Overloading. Make sure that you would choose a yacht that would accommodate the size of your group. Maintain balance and don’t overload the yacht to enjoy the getaway truly.
With all of the things everyone should adhere to while getting on a yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen, it is always advisable to follow and respect everyone to achieve success and make your ultimate vacation much exciting. Level up your next trip on a yacht in Playa del Carmen.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to help you upon your getaway to get you boat rentals in Playa Del Carmen, enjoying the wondrous place by getting on a yacht. Book now!
Get out on the water and experience the most beautiful sunset like never before to its fabulous excursions. Unwind after a busy and long day, on a Playa Del Carmen yacht rental. You can sail along the breathtaking coastline of the Caribbean sea and prepare her nightly performances around. Come on board with us right now to experience such a magnificent getaway and enjoy a romantic night and spectacular cruise on a boat rental in Playa Del Carmen.
Experience sunset with style aboard with luxury sailing tours in Playa del Carmen. Sailing tours allow you to enjoy the nightlife of the city. You can watch with your loved ones and friends the descending sun and make a splash into the water. Luxury sailing tours provide dazzling scenes day in paradise. Check out what we offer and contact us to have a guaranteed experience in a beautiful and fantastic city!
Sailing Tour Highlights
The winds around the area aren’t that strong. You can expect a smooth and calm sail as you watch one of the famous sunsets on a yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen. What are the highlights of this exciting adventure?
- Private Sunset Sailing in Playa del Carmen
- Enjoy the Open Bar at Night
- Refreshing Soft Drinks, Beer and Delicious Snacks!
- Romantic Dinner for couples
- Avoid the scorching heat of the day
Take the best sunset cruise
If you are looking for some relaxing cruise, Playa del Carmen is the best place to cruise. With us, we can take you to the most amazing sights in the city. There are plenty of activities that we needed to do or work Sunset sailing in Playa Del Carmen, and we will make every worry wash away with the sound of the waves.
What to Expect?
What you can expect when you get in Playa del Carmen, you won’t regret the experience, and you would genuinely love the place, especially by taking sunset sailing with us. Sunset cruises would make every family, couples, friends or individuals create memories that would be remembered by everyone.
If you are planning to take a sunset cruise in Playa del Carmen, let us know
Are you planning to have a private sunset sailing through a Playa Del Carmen boat rental? Book with us today and experience a sunset in style aboard! Hop aboard with our private yachts for the Sunset sailing in Playa del Carmen, and you’ll experience an evening like never before.
Playa del Carmen, located in Mexico, is described as one of the most visited places for vacation, offering varieties of experience. Everyone who gets there truly experiences great activities and enjoys the marvelous city full of attractions. This city doesn’t only satisfy you with their charms, it also provides a place where you can take some time with yourself. Nothing beats the experience that Playa del Carmen boat rental offers. If you’re looking for a great option to enjoy a superb day aboard in this city, consider renting a boat in Playa Del Carmen. Whether you’re looking for a unique excursion aboard or to see the magnificent view as you sail along the Caribbean seas, we are sure that this option is right for your group.
Freedom begins when you explore things in Playa del Carmen. If you haven’t visited the place yet, then we guaranteed you to have a fantastic day. There are plenty of ways to explore and unwind in this city. The best way to experience Playa del Carmen is to get a boat rental in Playa Del Carmen. This ultimate holiday provides relaxation afloat on the calm waters of Mexico. What brings more? It also gives a new style by swapping out classic vacation homes for boat rentals.
What Boats Fits?
Boat rentals in Playa Del Carmen have plenty of ranges. We have a large and diverse number of vessels to choose from. Depending on the size of your group, we’ll surely accommodate your stay onboard. Select various coastal or island destinations that you want to visit ahead. With all the excitement you have for your trip to Playa del Carmen, it’s now the time for you to decide. If you wish to have a luxurious experience in your unforgettable getaway, we also have private yacht and boat charters for groups large and small.
We will have everything you need onboard.
For your entire vacation, we believe that maintaining your privacy and moments to our service is what makes us unique among others. With that, we will take you to private places, away from the crowds in a different way. If you want to stay under the sun into the crystalline water, make some interaction with the environment or to relax endlessly and watch the most beautiful sunsets in the world, contact us today & consider yacht rentals in Playa del Carmen!
Please make sure to have your reservation in time.
Venture yourself to an incredible boat rental experience in Playa Del Carmen. There’s nothing more exciting than getting out into the sea, with your whole family and loved ones. With tons of activities, you would truly enjoy the beautiful beaches around, and you’ll get to experience fantastic and awesome activities such as chartering a yacht, day trips, fishing, and enjoying the moments as you sail along the crystalline waters of the Caribbean.
Yacht rentals services in Playa Del Carmen offer an ultimate experience aboard which boasts the complete expediency, luxury, facilities and ambience of the ship. You can do many things, even exploring a variety of exciting destinations, while enjoying the utmost luxury vacation from your luxury yacht rental.
Regardless of having a large or small group, you’re sure to immerse yourself with luxury and comfort that each rental yachting experience provides while putting your mind at ease as you drift away into a calming sea. Yacht rentals provide not only ordinary trips, but it would also accommodate you to the different types of events your yacht charter offers. We have an ultimate range of yachts that are perfect for occasions like a yacht wedding, parties, birthdays and many more.
You can create your event with Playa Yachting by choosing the type of yacht or boat you prefer with your preferred foods and drinks that would satisfy everyone on board.
The following are the occasions that fit well on your yacht rentals in Playa Del Carmen.
- Bachelor and Bachelor Parties
- Wedding or Anniversaries
- Romantic Date
- Family Reunion
- Exclusive Sailing Tours
Boat Trips and Yacht Sailing
Sailing excursions are mostly popular in Playa Del Carmen because they tend to offer a full-service experience on their visitors. Depending on the type of the tour, you’ll typically enjoy drinks and snacks, and in addition to a coastal trip, stops for snorkeling and other water sports. If you want to spend some time on the water, you should rent a yacht to experience fantastic excursions and feel the excitement.
Excitement Awaits Even More!
Secure a unique yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen for your next event in Playa Del Carmen and sail the seas with style. We provide private yacht rentals to help you soak up the beauty of this place and enjoy your ultimate vacation.
To find more details about our yacht rentals, we will be happy to suggest the most suitable yachting experience for your ultimate vacation.
Contact us right now and turn your dream vacation into a complete reality. Book your private yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen today!
Coronavirus or COVID-19 in the Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Cancun COVID-19 and coronavirus situation.
Everyone is adding efforts to maintain safety and get past this situation. Here is how to stay safe and information on moving forward. Rebooking, and changing your travel reservations and plans in the Riviera Maya.
- Cases in the Riviera Maya
- A quick summary of government news
- Rescheduling tours and activities
- Airlines information
- Opening up precautions
- Hotel rebooking and weddings
- Yachts and boats
- Aperture dates post COVID-19 lockdown
1218 cases in the area with 1121 negative tests and 686 cases recovered.
For more details of coronavirus in the area, you can check out the official government website.
Just like everywhere in the world, precautions have taken in the area by closing all business and complete lockdown. In an effort to fight the spread and virus.
Here you can see the opening dates of the Riviera Maya post-COVID of different types of businesses. As all businesses are taking precautions and measures necessary to keep everyone safe. Opening up with the right measures as well to have operations safe and risk-free. On our side all of our yacht rentals and boats are sanitized, clean, and disinfected to assure safe operations. Many businesses are getting ready to do the same and be able to welcome tourists to the Riviera Maya. You can also tech out this site for further opening news as they are announced for June 2020.
- If you are in the Riviera Maya there are no restrictions on leaving. Respecting and doing the procedures you might have at the arrival of your countries.
- Restriction to come into the Riviera Maya suppose to be lifted starting June 1 st, with airlines starting to open up and flights into Cancun. But mixed information is been coming out of the government on the date of aperture.
- Tourists arriving at the Cancun airport suppose to go through a screening scanner to make sure they are free from the virus.
All companies in the Riviera Maya have been very flexible in rescheduling activities and tours. Some giving refunds back. But due to the big hit on cancellations, most companies have the only choice of moving your reservation date. With open dates for future visits to the Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen. When times go back to normal and you are able to travel, you will be able to enjoy your activities normally again.
Airlines have also been very cooperative in moving flight dates and rescheduling your flights. With some restriction as far as moving your date within a year of your original flight date. Also, paying a difference if the season of prices is different then the original date. For example, visiting in low season the flights are cheaper than if you were visiting in high season.
As the Riviera Maya opens up again to tourists, there have been guidelines to follow in each business, tour, and activity. To assure you still enjoying your trips with minimal risk. In our yachts rentals, we are desensitizing and disinfecting, all common areas and most of the boat to ensure risk-free boat tours.
Hotels have given different options to also ensure your bookings to be rescheduled between now and December 2020.
- Changing the date of your stay between now and December
- Changing property with the same brand or chain of hotels. If the price is different you might get a refund or have to pay extra depending on the season or hotel type.
Weddings in Playa del Carmen have also been giving the option to be moved to future dates. Advising to move the date asap for the availability of wedding planners and hotels.
So the advice is to get in touch with your hotel, wedding planner, or whoever you have done your bookings ASAP to assure an easy rescheduling process.
All of the yacht charters have also been treated as most activities in the area. With the option of moving your boating date for future as long as you make your reservation before December 2020. With all of our boats been to maintain with risk-free guidelines to keep you safe during this time. Our crew members also taking the precautions necessary to keep up with this without losing the sense of great service. Welcome to our family and we hope you enjoy your next charter rentals with us soon.
As talks have been going on of hot temperatures helping and been an ally against the virus.
As mentioned in an article writing by the Nationa Geographic about ¨What happens to coronavirus COVID 19 in warmer spring temperatures?¨ Mentions that similar viruses like the coronavirus tend to subside in warmer months or climate.
We do keep taking our precautions and keeping our boat rentals in Playa Del Carmen clean and disinfected. Minimizing any risk that might exist of the coronavirus in Riviera Maya. We understand that many airlines have canceled their flights. That different countries have banned traveling anywhere. We just hope that a cure gets found soon to return to a normal life. Even though people still coming to the area, we would love to have our normal tourism back in Playa del Carmen and The Riviera Maya.
Also, the United States has closed the embassy in Playa del Carmen. Not wanting any of their employees here as a precaution with no announced date of reopening yet.
The world is having a major effect and we can only hope that things go back to normal the sooner the better. That a cure is found and that the people get it soon.
Getting the Ideal Family Vacation in Playa Yachting
Getting The Ideal Family Vacation. Kudos to every hard-working parent that puts a great effort to take care of their loving kids and family, you deserve a break here! Join us and plan an exclusive fun family adventure in Playa Yachting. Going on an experience with your family is very exciting, most notably with your kids and choosing the appropriate activities for them.
We have tons of options and tips for your wonderful trip, and it is our upstanding commitment to ensure the best experience with your family. Here are some family-friendly reminders that together with your family and you can truly appreciate our remarkable services here with us.
Why Choose Playa Yachting?
There’s nothing more exciting than getting out into the sea, especially together with the whole family. With tons of activities and enjoying the beautiful beaches here in Playa del Carmen. That you can only experience such as chartering a yacht, exclusive day trips, fishing, and many mo, enjoying the moments together with your energetic kids.
Explore kid-friendly areas to have some remarkable moments with your kids to explore and learn new things that they need to experience in their vacation. Our steadfast dedication boosts our guests’ excited to the extreme level. We ensure that our service stands out as we continue to provide the ideal adventures and fun activities that you can experience here with us.
Playa is known for magnificent tourist attractions, and the breathtaking beach stretches that are perfect for your fun family getaway. Renting a boat in Playa del Carmen might be the best option to have more quality time with your family and gives you more privacy on your trip, making this an excellent option for sailing with your kids.
We also ensure the safety of your kids and family that we take precautionary measures on your trip, and we encourage you to remind your kids about their safety and more tips when sailing children in Playa.
Splash to the Cenotes
Cenote Jardin del Eden, Cristalino and Tajma-hál that can be located in Playa del Carmen, and it is one of the best spots here for your kids as they enjoy swimming into mesmerizing nature. We also encourage that to be extra careful with your kids as some areas need your assistance for them to enjoy and experience nature as we always advised parents to take care of their children.
For more inquiries, please don’t hesitate to send us feedback as we keep updates and doing our excellent service, unlike any other.
Excitement Awaits Even More!
Continue to discover along with kids the wonders here in Playa Del Carmen. Appreciate the natural habitat and the wildlife as they also learn new things and experience the amazing nature of Playa. Subscribe to our tour and offers here at Playa Yachting, we hope you have a great family trip and book with us now to avail an extraordinary experience together with your kids.