Find Solitude and Happiness in Boating
Find Solitude and Happiness. According to the experts, the reasons why people take vacations is to relax and stay away from stress, seeing more of the world, and establishing bonds with family and friends. Science has even confirmed that being on, in or near water, can enhance creativity, promote emotional health, and elevate relaxation, as well as relax your mind and appeal to your senses.
One better way to do all of those things is to rent a boat with family and friends in Playa del Carmen. Get on board! Finding solitude away from the hustle of the city is one of the best parts of boating. It’s you, your family, friends, boat and an enormous moment of zen.
Let’s find out the reasons why getting on the boat is an excellent place to find solitude and good for the soul.
- Boat trips established bonding activities with family and friends. These memories you can make while on a boat with your family is priceless. Imagine watching the sunset with your friends, fishing with your kids, and admiring the marine life.
- Giving your body a day in the sun allows it to soak up a safe amount of Vitamin D. But, ensure that you are wearing sunscreen to avoid sunburn, Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for our body.
- According to studies, being near the coastlines can naturally help lower anxiety, leading to a better and more comfortable lifestyle.
- Boating will always allow you to learn something new by learning new boating skills that can be an empowering and enriching experience.
- Boating lets you unplug. Nowadays, we are busy with digital devices that can lead to stress, insomnia, depression- the reasons for being unable to power down. But with boating is it perfect for unplugging, even if it’s just for a few hours.
- Pursuing your passion. If you like boating, then go for it. Having a passion or hobby can contribute to your overall happiness.
- Boating establishes camaraderie on the water. You will meet other fellow boaters and help one another and offer words of advice.
- When you go on boating, you have the chance to widen your range of experiences by trying different water activities like fishing, scuba diving, snorkelling, or water skiing.
- Boating keeps you balanced. You can’t deny that work or school commitments consumed you a lot, resulting from giving ample time for your family or friends. Boating with your family or friends will help you keep your life in balance between work and fun.
- Boating is an excellent adventure, so don’t waste your time with just binge-watching. Go on sailing and enjoy the beauty of pristine waters and embrace the experience!
Have a Fantastic Boating in Playa!
Find out how to easily rent or charter a boat to start experiencing everything the water has to offer and enjoy boating with us. To find more details about Playa del Carmen yacht rentals, browse to our page to select your perfect yacht for your holiday! For any clarifications, feel free to reach or message us, and we will be happy to help you find the most suitable boats and yachts for your Playa holiday!
Cooking Tips on Your Charter Yacht
Cooking Tips on Your Charter Yacht. The benefits of renting a yacht in Playa Del Carmen is that you can cook your favourites on board, and eat whenever you want with the best views the world has to offer.
So, if you plan to charter a yacht, spend as much time as you can at open sea, and cook on a boat? Don’t miss the tips below.
- Familiarize the kitchen on the boat.
- To use the space wisely, bring only the necessary equipment (most boats are already equipped with the needed utensils)
- Since the prep area is limited, avoid bringing food that requires a lot of chopping.
- Keep your surface clean, remove any utensils, and other cooking equipment you don’t need, exceptionally sharp knives and related items.
- Buy perishables in quantities that you can cook before they go rotten since you can get them whenever you are in port.
- Do not forget to buy snacks.
- Get enough drinks, do not forget to buy enough soda and alcoholic beverages.
The yachts come equipped with all the kitchen equipment you need, plates, knives, forks, spoons and other standard equipment. But if you are doubtful, it is best to ask the boat company.
If you decide to prepare meals yourself, keep it simple! Since the space is limited in the yacht, you need to plan and organize. Don’t let it take much of your vacation time. Prepare simple dish, like fish, pasta, and canned food. Some sailboats offer a griller, where you can grill a quick, tasty meal!
Also, don’t forget to try the local food. Mexican food has an excellent reputation, and there are countless authentic restaurants for you to enjoy great food at reasonable prices.
Have a good, tasty time on your sailing holiday in Playa!
We strive to make your sailing vacation as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Contact us for the best yacht rental offer!
Tips When Sailing With Children In Playa. Family holidays are great occasions that can have a significant impact on the child’s mental and emotional development. One way to do that is to charter a yacht and sail between islands, and let them see the beauty of nature.
Sailing with kids is a fun and exciting way to explore the world. If you are thinking about a family sailing vacation, these tips will help make life a little easier on board and help you all to have a wondrous time.
Renting a boat in Playa Del Carmen and go sailing with friends
Renting a boat in Playa del Carmen and sailing with friends is always the best. A rental boat gives you privacy, and personal space for each family can occupy a separate area, making it an excellent option for sailing with children.
Catamarans are lovely for family cruising. They are constant in the water, don’t heel over, that can be not very comforting for kids. Also, it offers enough space and the kitchen is at the same level as the cockpit, where kids can go inside or outside, and you can look after them.
Provide a safety net
Sailing with kids is great, but make sure they know how to swim. But, to take a precautionary measure, you should talk to the boat rental company in Playa Del Carmen about getting a safety net installed.
Let your Kids wear life jackets
Kids must wear life jackets if they are outside. You can bring your life jacker or let the boat rental company knows regarding the sizes and age of your kids, so they could prepare and give the correct size on board.
Create safety rules
Create safety rules and ask your kids to understand and stick with it.
If you are renting a yacht in Playa Del Carmen, the captain will give a safety briefing, but to ensure safety don’t forget to remind you kids about the safety rules.
Here are some useful rules to remember:
- All children must wear life jackets when on deck
- Running is prohibited on the boat
- Kids are not allowed on the foredeck while sailing
- If the weather is too rough, kids must stay inside
- Always ask permission when leaving the boat.
- Do not go swimming alone.
Do not forget to bring medicine for seasickness on
your family sailing vacation. When sailing, the kids may well feel nauseous. Also, do not forget to pack your usual medical kit for your family, including all the medicines you need regularly. Here are the basics to include in your luggage:
- Pain and fever relief
- Insect repellent
- Plasters that stick well in a wet environment
Food and Snacks
If you have rented a crewed yacht, inform the chef in-charge regarding your food will be served. Also, stock the kitchen with treats that you can give to your kids when they are hungry.
Pack suitable clothing for your kids on a sailing vacation like light cotton clothes, swimwear, water shoes, slippers and sunhats
Activities off the boat
Your rented yacht will have a dinghy which will get you ashore. Stroll around, rent a stand-up paddleboard, going fishing or snorkelling or playing around in the water off the boat.
Save these tips for sailing with kids! Are you considering a family cruise? For your Playa Del Carmen boat rental needs, you can check out our range of boats.
The lights go well with the wedding cruise theme. The wedding dress sways just in time with the breeze — the groom smiles. The bride glows.
How To Have The Best Wedding at Sea. Imagine having the ocean breeze, a stunning sunset, and the beautiful cruise atmosphere on your wedding day. Everything goes perfectly. Every person dear to you is there.
Stop imagining and make your dream wedding come true with Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals. Being the most popular cruise services in the country, their team makes sure that every moment is memorable. Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals have comprehensive packages that cater to the varying needs of customers. But before actually jumping into signing that boat rental contract, there are several things you need to consider for your wedding at sea:
Determine your wedding venue and theme
Do you want to celebrate your reception on the cruise or do you have a destination in mind? What will be your wedding theme? Whatever your decision is, you can share those details with reliable cruise services like Playa del Carmen Boat Rentals.
Make your wedding is legal
When you and your partner are planning for your big day, never forget to make it official. That means getting someone who can officiate and make your marriage legal. Consult legal services and inform the person-in-charge ahead of time.
Pick a suitable cruise ship
How many guests are you expecting? In Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals, they offer cruise ship in different sizes. Whether you opt for a small, intimate group or have the entire clan for the wedding, they have just the boat for you. There are also ships suitable for sunset viewing, which can be a romantic set-up for a wedding cruise.
Inform your guests ahead
Make a list of the people you want at your wedding. Many couples tend to overlook this detail. However, this aspect is vital since determining the final number of guests will affect your budget. So, finalize your guest book and get an RSVP ahead of time.
Look for wedding packages
Playa Del Carmen Boat Rentals offer comprehensive wedding packages that include the actual wedding program to the reception. By choosing a pre-existing set, you can save cost and have more straightforward options.
Make it memorable!
Now that you know the things to consider when having a wedding at sea, take some time to discuss with your partner. If you want to make your wedding the most memorable, it takes proper planning and harmonious decision-making.
Do you like fishing?
Yacht Rental Fishing in Playa Del Carmen. The same as the cruise yacht, a fishing yacht is intended to be self-sufficient to endure long periods at sea. If you are into fishing, you should know the perfect yacht tailored towards the big game fishing with friends or loved ones.
Playa del Carmen is a good spot for fishing adventures for all fishing enthusiasts. With many things to do in Playa del Carmen, yachting or boating is one of the best activities. Mainly if you like fishing, with so many different species of fish to catch in Playa del Carmen.
To make your fishing experience possible, you should get a boat rental or yacht rental and be amazed by what you can catch in the vast ocean. Fishing is a remarkable experience with your friends or family to share a beautiful day out fishing. More importantly, sharing a delicious meal after the hard work of fishing.
The best time to go out for fishing in Playa del Carmen
To get a good catch, it is suggested to go fishing early in the morning, but you can always go later in the day and catch some good fish. Anywhere you go, the Caribbean sea has something for you to fish for boat rental in Playa del Carmen. Consequently, choose the time that it is available to go out on one of our fishing boats.
Things to ask when renting a fishing boat in Playa del Carmen
- Inquire about the sort of bait that will be applied on your fishing trip.
- What kind of fishing boat you are getting.
- Does it have a working bathroom?
- Check if they held all permits in place to go out fishing.
Things to bring during the fishing tour
- Bring an Eco-Friendly sunscreen to avoid too much pollution of the ocean.
- Wear sunglasses and a hat to protect you from the sun
- You can bring extra alcoholic drinks or ask for the boat rental company if it is possible.
- Money for tip
- Extra clothes
Whether you go fishing in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum, you can be sure you will have a memorable fishing adventure. So if you like fishing, check out or fishing boats and yachts in Playa del Carmen.
Your Guide for Weddings in Mexico
Your Guide for Weddings in Mexico. Destination weddings mean getting married far from home. Still, several couples prefer to have their wedding in Mexico because it isn’t too far. A great place in Mexico is a wedding Playa del Carmen.
Mexico is the paradise next-door, with affordable flights available from most major cities in the U.S.
It is a shorter travel time affordable airfare and vacation getaway for couples and guests in this tropical paradise.
Mexico also reigns when it comes to a romantic destination, each region brimming with newlywed happiness.
One of which is Playa del Carmen, a wedding destination with excellent venues and tours. Especially for couples who are tying the knot.
The beautiful environment, linked with a warm climate and blue skies year-round, has made Playa an excellent wedding destination abroad.
This Guide for Weddings in Mexico will help with the basics
Playa del Carmen, Mexico is full of entertainment, food, and beautiful weather. Most couples are usually amazed by the generosity of the Mexican people.
The vibrant cultural sites throughout the country as well. Also at the all-inclusive resorts and affordable wedding packages available at some of the most beautiful venues.
Here are some of the many reasons why Mexico is an excellent wedding destination.
- Nearness to the United States, meaning easy (and often direct) travel for couples and guests.
- Exquisite beach weather and tropical temperatures all year-round
- Postcard-worthy of incredible ruins and coastline views
- Mouth-watering cuisine
- Astounding colonial structure and cultural sites to explore
- Offers many activities for both you and your guests like yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Personalized wedding packages with many and low-cost options
What are the Legal Requirements for Getting Married in Mexico
Before you decide to get married in Mexico, you should know first their legal requirements.
Below are the requirements:
- The basics: In Mexico, you must be 18 years of age or older to get married legally. So if you are younger than 18, parental consent is needed.
- You need to secure proper documentation like birth certificate, passport, and tourist permit.
- It is required and you should arrive a few days before the wedding date to get a chest x-ray and blood test locally. Which is required for a legal wedding in Mexico.
- You need to have four witnesses to stand with you at the ceremony. If you’re planning an elopement wedding, ask with your resort venue or agent if they can provide witnesses for you.
- For your marriage certificate to be valid, you’ll need to submit a marriage appropriate form to the Foreign Office/State Department. Also if you had a religious ceremony, still, you need to take in civil service for your wedding to be legally recognized.
Planning to tie a knot in Playa del Carmen? Then contact us now to get started!
Best Beaches In Playa Del Carmen. Millions of tourists come to Playa Del Carmen each year to take a stroll on the white sand of the beautiful beaches!
Most visitors come to the beach in Playa Del Carmen, so why not see the best ones and explore its beauty.
Wait! Are you just basking under the sun and not decided yet which place to visit, hop on a yacht rental in Playa del Carmen and get ready to be astonished for a beautiful beachcombing adventure. Check out our list of Playa Del Carmen’s splendid beaches:
CALLE 10 BEACH
One thing that makes Calle 10 famous is because of its lavish Yacht Rental in Playa Del Carmen and the activities. CALLE 10 has a way to some of the most popular beach clubs and beach beds with excellent services. Around the 16th street, you can see yacht charters waiting for their clients. No wonder Calle 10 brings both locals and tourists, maintaining its very relaxing and tropical vibe throughout the day.
Honors the Founders of Playa del Carmen and is a notable historic location within the city. The beach in Parque Fundadores is excellent for taking a stroll from Juarez to 5th Avenue, where you will see the large ‘Playa del Carmen Arch.’ As the population increased and the city developed, the park grew into a center for entertainment, events with local businesses.
This is one of the best of all the beaches in Playa Del Carmen though it is hard to reach this beach. It is all worth it upon seeing this pure beauty. If you are a snorkeling enthusiast, this is the perfect beach to try snorkeling off the shores of Playa Del Carmen Fishing Charter.
If you are looking for vibrant coral reefs, extreme cave exploring, fresh freshwater pools, colorful schools of tropical fish, you can get a boat at Playa Del Carmen Yacht Rental to see the underwater wonders.
This is an extensive beach where you can experience tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of the town. You can relax and bask under the sun or plunge into the water. You can also do kite surfing during windy days and don’t miss the scuba diving chances by renting a boat at Playa Del Carmen Yacht rental.
To explore more beaches during your visit to Cancun, hop on the yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen. It is a home of many beautiful beaches where you can experience water sports activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, fishing, whale watching adventure, and more.